Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: *is pathetic*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL...I am listening to music from my childhood...new kids on the block...I feel 12 again LMAO

    How sad is that?
    Sara [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What`s sad is that I actually bought two of their albums when I was a kid [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *starts singing You Got It (the right stuff)*

    [img]smile.gif[/img] )

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought them all too Ivana...LOL and I think they are still at my parents house...in a closet somewhere...I was too embarassed to sell them at a garage sale LMAO

    Sara

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sara, I bet if I looked, I could find them easily! That`s scary lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •